Poughkeepsie… Dutchess County Executive William R. Steinhaus would like to remind residents who have been affected by recent flooding about several outreach locations organized and coordinated by the County to provide support, services and information. Residents can attend ANY session regardless of what town they live in.
County Executive Steinhaus said, “Residents can choose the outreach session that is most convenient for them based on location or time. We are hosting several sessions across the county to make it as easy and as convenient as possible for people to attend and get the support and information they need.”
Representatives from several Dutchess County Government departments including the Department of Health Environmental Health Services Division, Emergency Response, Department of Mental Hygiene, Division of Aging Services and Social Services will be on hand to offer information and assistance. The County Executive has also arranged for participation from representatives of local municipalities and the New York State Emergency Management Office (SEMO).
Outreach Location Schedule
Monday, April 23rd
• Dover Plains at Taber Wing House at 3120 Route 22 from 10am to 12pm.
• East Fishkill Town Hall at 330 Route 376 from 1pm to 3pm.
• Hyde Park Town Hall at 4383 Albany Post Road from 4pm to 6pm.
• Town of Poughkeepsie Community Room at 19 Tucker Drive from 7pm to 9pm.
Tuesday, April 24th
• Amenia at Wassaic Firehouse at 120 Firehouse Road from 7pm to 9pm
Thursday, April 26th
• LaGrange Town Hall at 120 Stringham Road from 7pm to 9pm.