Poughkeepsie…The Dutchess County Department of Public Works has provided the following updated status on county roadways:
- Crum Elbow Road (CR 41) in the Town of Hyde Park has been reopened to motorists.
- Barrytown Road (CR 82) near Seminary Road in the Town of Red Hook is limited to one lane access due to pavement settlement.
County roadways currently closed due to repair work from Tropical Storm Irene:
- Work on Turkey Hill Road (CR 56) in the Town of Milan continues. The roadway section from Odak Farms Road east towards Milan Hill Road (CR 54) was reopened to traffic this afternoon with restricted lane width. Final work on this section is expected to be complete by Saturday, September 17th.
- Work to repair the washed out culvert just west of Odak Farms Road is expected to take several more weeks.
- The intersection of Milan Hollow Road (CR 15) and Round Lake Road (CR 52) in the Town of Milan also remains closed as crews work to repair the culvert that was washed out just south of the intersection. Work is expected to continue for several more weeks.
Motorists are advised to exercise caution and drive with care through these areas.
- end -