The forms in this section are in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (.pdf). You may fill in the information, print copies and submit those copies to our office, or you may submit them directly by email.
To submit a form directly by email, Adobe Acrobat Standard, Professional, or Adobe Reader Version 7 or later is required (download Adobe Reader).
Adobe Reader Version 6 users cannot submit the forms contained in section online but can complete the forms online then print and fax them to Dutchess County Department of Human Resources at (845) 486-2186.
For Adobe Reader version 7 or later:
- After completing the form, click Save A Copy.
- Open the copy of the form you just saved.
- Click in the digital signature field to either create a digital signature or use an existing signature to sign the form.
- New Position Duties Statement (MSD-222) (.pdf) - Submit this form whenever any new position is to be created.
- Duties Statement (MSD-220) (.pdf) - Submit this form for a change in title for an established position.
- Request for Certification of Eligible List (.pdf) - Submit this form to request a Certification of Eligibles List from Dutchess County Department of Human Resources.
- Report of Personnel Change (.pdf) - Submit this form after nominating a candidate who meets the established minimum qualifications for a position. Use also to track changes in title, position status and salary for each employee from original appointment through separation from service.
- The Report of Personnel Change Form for Dutchess Community College (.pdf)
- Report of Salary Change (.pdf) - Submit when your agency changes a number of employees’ salaries with no other changes.
- Substitute Appointment (.pdf) - Submit to report the temporary substitute or “on-call” appointment for certain specified titles.
- Seasonal Summer (.pdf) - Submit to report temporary labor class appointments generally made during the May 1st to November 1st time frame.