Report of Complaint or Inquiry on County Highway

Highway Division
Gary Cooper, Highway Division Director



If you have a concern, inquiry, or complaint regarding a particular situation on or along a County road or bridge, please complete the following form and press the submit button. 

Or you can;

                 626 Dutchess Tpke., Poughkeepsie, NY   12603
                 Att: Mr. Robert H. Balkind, P.E., Commissioner

If you are not going to submit the form directly online, then to expedite the process, the form can  be emailed to: - or - faxed to (845) 486-6554; however, in either case, the original form also must be mailed to the Dutchess County Department of Public Works.

Questions? Email  or - Call (845) 486-2900




Go to top of page