The Department of Behavioral & Community Health offers a variety of food permits and sanitation services. Login or create and account to begin applying for one of the application types listed here.

Temporary Food Service

Use this application to apply for a permit for temporary food service.

Application and fee must be submitted at least 7 days prior to operating.

Public Water Supply
Use this application to apply for or renew a permit for a public water supply.



Feeling stuck? Give us a call, send us an email, or find help below.