Skip to main content

Copies of Military Records

Are you trying to obtain copies of your military service and discharge papers?

To obtain copies of your military records, you have two avenues open to you:

  1. The Dutchess County Division of Veterans Services will assist you in obtaining your papers.  Contact us at 845-486-2060 to make an appointment.
  2. You can order copies of your records from the National Archives and Records Administration; their website provides contact information and order forms.


Call to make an appointment