How to use bus bike racks
- As the bus pulls up, make eye contact with the driver to signal that you want to load your bike
- If the rack is in its upright position, release it by squeezing the center handle and carefully lower it down
- Remove all loose items from your bike
- Load your bike into one of the available slots
- Pull the support arm up and out and hook it securely over the top of your front wheel
- When exiting the bus, tell the driver you are unloading your bike.
- If you are the last person to unload a bike, please return the rack to its upright position.
Rules for bikes
- Bikes are NOT allowed inside buses, even if the rack is full
- Electric or gas powered bikes are not allowed on any bus bike racks
- You are responsible for loading and unloading your own bike
- Do NOT lock your bike to the rack
Park your bike
Find bicycle racks available for you to park your bike free of charge.