- In accordance with CDC and FDA guidance to pause the use of Johnson & Johnson vaccine, DBCH will not be administering Johnson & Johnson vaccine until those federal health and safety agencies evaluate next steps. The planned Community Pop-up POD vaccination events at Arlington High School in LaGrange and the American Legion in Millerton scheduled for this week have been cancelled. PLEASE NOTE: If you were scheduled for an appointment at either the Arlington High School or Millerton Community Pop Up, you will be receiving a cancellation notice. Please CHECK YOUR EMAIL for other vaccine appointment opportunities at our JCPenney and Dover Fixed PODs, this week and next, where Moderna vaccine will be administered.
- All individuals age 16 and older are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY the Pfizer vaccine is approved for 16- and 17-year-olds. DBCH typically does not receive Pfizer from New York State. Pfizer vaccines are generally available at State-run mass vaccination sites. Visit the State's website for appointments.
- Dutchess County Department of Behavioral & Community Health will be vaccinating those ages 18 and older, including individuals with health conditions and essential workers, at its Points of Dispensing throughout the county. Learn more on our Vaccine Appointments webpage.
- To be added to the notification list for appointments at Dutchess County POD locations, you MUST complete the COVID-19 Vaccination Information Request Form. You only need to complete this form once. If you’ve already completed the form, learn the next steps on our Vaccine Appointments page.
- If you no longer need to be contacted about COVID-19 vaccination appointments, please complete our Opt-Out Form to be removed from our notification list, so we can more quickly notify others on the list about appointment opportunities. Please do not use this form to update your eligibility for a vaccine! To update information you originally submitted, please re-submit the Vaccine Information Request Form.
Appointments and Eligibility
- DUTCHESS COUNTY GOVERNMENT
- © Copyright 2003-2021
Dutchess County Government – OCIS