- COVID-19 vaccine is readily available
- For event dates and appointments at County-operated Fixed POD sites and Community Pop-ups:
- Visit our Vaccine Appointments page for appointment links
- Call the COVID Information Line at 845-486-3555
- If you are 60 or older, call the Office for the Aging at 845-486-2555
- Dutchess County Public Transit (DCPT) now offers FREE transportation via fixed route or para-transit service to our Fixed POD sites in Poughkeepsie and Dover. Just show your confirmation email to the driver. For more information, call DCPT at 845-473-8424.
- New York has passed legislation granting public and private employees time off to receive the COVID-19 vaccination. Employees are entitled to up to four hours of paid leave per injection that will not be charged against any other leave the employee has earned or accrued.
Appointments and Eligibility
- DUTCHESS COUNTY GOVERNMENT
- © Copyright 2003-2021
Dutchess County Government – OCIS